Important Lil’ Tots Open Gym Update:
Vineyard Community Center unfortunately needs to suspend programming of Lil’ Tots Open Gym due to the lack of volunteer hosts. We sincerely apologize for our programming interruption. If anyone is interested in learning more about volunteering as a Lil’ Tots Open Gym host, please contact Kevin Brown, Assistant Outreach Pastor at Vineyard Community Center, email@example.com.
GED/ESOL Classes, including new student orientation and registration begins August 30th. (New students are accepted during orientation only.) Daytime classes are 9am-12pm, evening classes are 6-9pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. No preregistration necessary.
A Note from the Director:
Vineyard Community Center was launched by Vineyard Columbus in March 2006. The Center primarily serves the diverse neighborhoods of the Northeast side of Central Ohio.
Because we exist to support and serve our community, we hope that you might find something fun, helpful, and relevant to your needs or your family's needs on our website. Here is a glimpse of what you'll find for this winter:
- Vineyard Early Childhood Center serves working families with high quality childcare for children ages six weeks through pre-Kindergarten. VECC serves about 110 kids Monday through Friday.
- After-School and Summer Programs offer academic support, cultural enrichment, recreation, and character development for Kindergarten through 5th grades.
- Middle School and High School LAUNCH-Life-Readiness offers academic support, college and job prep, and life skills.
- Sports and Exercise Programs include adult and youth sports and fitness programs, including ZUMBA, TRX, soccer, basketball, football and many others.
- Vineyard Free Health Clinics offer free medical, dental, optometry, and chiropractic care at two locations for those living at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- The Vineyard Free Legal Clinic provides legal assistance for those who cannot afford a lawyer. (Low income individuals at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.)
- Immigration Counseling Services provides immigration legal assistance to low-income families. Services include Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), Family Petitions, Green Card Applications, and Citizenship application.
- Other programs include Daytime and Evening GED prep classes, English as a Second Language (ESL), Ohio Benefit Bank counseling, citizenship classes, marriage and parenting programs, financial counseling, career development services, dance, art, and music classes and much more.
VCC offers a variety of services and programs and we regularly add new ones!
Thank you for taking a look. We hope to see you at Vineyard Community Center soon!
Vineyard Community Center
At Vineyard Columbus, our mission is to develop a community of disciples who experience God, love one another, and partner with Christ to heal the world.
Extending the truth, power, and love of God to build friendships with our city, one life at a time.