Registration has opened for our Spring and Summer classes! Some start as early as mid-March. Please check out our newest listings! We hope you will find a class that you enjoy at Vineyard Community Center!
Click Here to register for The Zone Summer Program
Welcome to Vineyard Community Center!
DID YOU KNOW...?
- Our Health Clinics serve over 1,300 patients a year and provide over $250,000 in services.
- Our Vineyard After-School Program serves 70 students a day, helping them with homework and life skills.
- Vineyard Value Life Ministry helps more than 400 women in unintentional pregnancies each year.
- Our two food pantries serve over 50,000 lbs of groceries per month.
- Our Farmers Market gives out 60,000 lbs of fresh produce in the spring and summer months.
- The Community Center serves over 100 individuals on a weekly basis in our free English Language program, representing over 30 countries from around the world.
- Our Vineyard Financial Ministry has counseled over 2,000 people, helping them to become free from debt.
- The Community Center has over 10,000 visitors per month.
- VCC's Immigration Counseling Services (ICS) has served over 120 clients (consultations, deferred action claims and petitions).In 2007, we began a collaboration with Delaware ABLE Program to provide GED preparation classes to adults in our community and to date almost 200 students have successfully passed their GED test and graduated!
At Vineyard Columbus, our mission is to develop a community of disciples who experience God, love one another, and partner with Christ to heal the world.
Extending the truth, power, and love of God to build friendships with our city, one life at a time.